HIKE Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") acquires and uses personal information through its business activities. We believe that the safe and appropriate handling of such personal information is an important responsibility of the Company, and we will strictly manage and protect all personal information entrusted to us as follows:
- When acquiring personal information, the Company will specify the purposes of use, and use for legal and fair means within the scope of our legitimate business.
- The Company will use acquired personal information only within the scope of the purposes of use, and will take measures to ensure that personal information is not used for any other purpose.
- When entrusting or providing personal information to a third party, the Company will select a party that meets sufficient protection standards and take appropriate measures through contracts or by other means.
- The Company will comply with laws and regulations, guidelines established by the Japanese government, and other norms regarding the handling of personal information.
- Since the Company recognizes the risk of leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, it has established internal standards and a liability system for preventing and correcting such issues, and takes appropriate measures.
- The Company will respond promptly and with good faith to complaints or consultations regarding the handling of personal information from the information provider.
- The officers and employees of the Company recognize the importance of protecting personal information and strive to appropriately protect it.
Established on February 1, 2023
- Business Information
Corporate Name: HIKE Inc.
Address: 3-2-4, Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0023, Japan
Representative: Masataka Mikami, President and Representative Director
- Purposes of Use of Personal Information
The Company will use personal information for the following purposes and within the scope of the purposes clearly indicated in advance.
- For support, maintenance, delivery, and notifications related to products and services
- For responding to inquiries and consultations
- For member management and analysis of the usage of websites, applications, etc. operated by the Company
- For creation of statistical data for the purpose of marketing the websites, applications, etc. operated by the Company
- For execution of surveys on websites, etc. operated by the Company and creation of statistical materials for products and sales planning based on those surveys
- For recording and management of events, and information distribution about events
- For execution of the Company’s business in an appropriate and smooth manner
- For the fulfillment of contracts related to outsourced work
- For exercising of rights and performance of obligations based on contracts and laws related to the business of the Company
- For managing recruitment operations
- For employment management
- For confirmation of the safety of business sites, for confirmation of conditions in the event of an accident, and for contacting the information provider.
Please note that the Company may record telephone calls in order to accurately comprehend opinions and requests from customers.
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the information provider except in the following cases:
- When it is based on laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the information provider
- When it is particularly necessary for improvement of public health or promotion of the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the information provider.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the information provider is likely to impede the execution of such affairs
- Outsourcing of Personal Information
The Company may outsource personal information to other businesses to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use. In that case, the Company will select a contractor with an established personal information protection system, conclude a contract with the contractor regarding protection of personal information, and supervise the contractor as necessary and appropriate.
- Sharing of Personal Information Among Pole To Win Holdings, Inc. Group Companies
- Sharing of personal information
Personal information acquired by the Company will be used jointly by the Company and the Pole To Win Holdings, Inc. group companies.
- Types of personal information to be shared
Name of individual, company name, department, title, address, phone number, fax number, email address, order history data, etc.
- Scope of joint use
Please refer to the corporate website of Pole To Win Holdings, Inc. for the names of the companies that will share and use the personal information.
- Purposes of use
Personal information will be shared within the scope of the purposes of use described in "Purposes of Use of Personal Information" on this page.
- Party responsible for management of personal data
The Company is responsible for the personal data used jointly.
For the address and representative of the Company, please refer to “Business Information” on this page.
- Sharing of personal information
- Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party in a Foreign Country
When the Company provides personal information to a third party in a foreign country, the Company will obtain the consent of the information provider in advance, except in cases where it is permitted as an exception by law. When the Company provides personal information to a third party in a foreign country based on the consent of the information provider, the Company will conclude a contract on the protection of personal information and supervise the third party as necessary and appropriate.
- Measures for Personal Information Security Management
The Company implements the following measures for personal information security management to prevent issues, including leakage and loss of personal information:
Organizational Security Management Measures Establishment of a role responsible for the handling of personal information.
Development of internal rules, etc. concerning the handling of personal information, and inspection of compliance status.
Human Security Management Measures Conclusion of confidentiality agreements with all employees and verification of respective guarantors.
Implementation of education and training on personal information protection and information security.
Human Security Management Measures Access control by card key, number key, etc.
Monitoring/recording on a 24/7 basis using surveillance cameras.
Restriction of bringing information equipment into areas and taking such equipment from areas where confidential information is stored.
Technological Security Management Measures Measures against unauthorized access including installing a firewall.
Anti-virus software (automatic definition file updates).
Minimum user access and enforcement of access control.
- Procedures for Disclosure, Correction, and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
The Company will provide you with individual instructions on how to request the Company to disclose, correct, or suspend the use of your personal information. Please refer to the section “For Inquiries Regarding Personal Information” for information on how to contact us.
- For Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
For inquiries and complaints regarding the handling of personal information as well as procedures for disclosure, correction, and suspension of use of personal information, please contact us using any of the following methods:
- By Email
- By Postal Mail
Personal Information Consultation Desk, HIKE Inc.
3-2-4, Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0023, Japan
- By Email
- To provide optimal services to the customers
- To improve the quality of the website
- For the analysis of access data
- Use of Google Analytics
The website operated by the Company uses Google Analytics to analyze access data.
Google Please refer to the following page for details on how Google Analytics collects and processes data.
▽ Google’s use of information collected from sites and apps that use Google’s services
- Handling of Personal Information on Linked Websites
The websites operated by the Company may provide links to websites operated by other companies, organizations, and individuals. The Company is not responsible for the collection and/or handling of your personal information on these linked websites. Access to linked websites shall be done at your own discretion.